Access the tools you need to enter new markets successfully.
In a $750 billion global chemical market, the competition for new prospects and projects can be intense. The market’s heightened volatility in recent years adds yet another layer of complexity as uncertainty can make it difficult to see future opportunities and conduct accurate demand planning. To enter new markets, you need to understand current and forecasted market conditions, existing players and barriers to entry. Your proposals must include a realistic assessment of growth potential as well as the future budget and revenue needed to drive long-term value and effectively capitalize on the opportunity.
What IHS Markit can do for you:
- Enter new markets with a detailed understanding of current market dynamics and the extended outlook for more than 300 chemical markets
- Identify the factors that could impact the success of your initiatives with knowledge of the upside-downside sensitivities to our long-term forecast
- Uncover new growth opportunities with historical and forecasted production capacity data, supply-demand balances and long-term analysis of fundamental market trends
- Evaluate industry collaborations, new ventures, alliances, licensing or acquisition of new technologies with up-to-date news and analysis
- Execute merger and acquisition transactions based on sound and insightful due diligence