Ensure safe and user-friendly product designs.
Is your design team applying knowledge of human abilities, characteristics and limitations?
Want a one-stop source for technical knowledge on human factors and ergonomics?
The Human Factors and Ergonomics (HF/E) field has growth in size and influence as direct man-machine interaction increases in both frequency and complexity. Computer-based control systems, used in everything from military aircraft to buildings to coffee makers, have created a need for product designs that consider the physicality and behaviors of human beings.
The IHS Markit Human Factors Package is the ultimate one-stop source for technical information and guidance on human factors and ergonomics, pulling together the latest standards and reference works from the world’s most respected publishers and leading authorities.
- Augment over-extended Human Factors and Ergonomics (HF/E) experts and resources
- Reduce design rework and improve time to market
- Improve regulatory compliance with agencies such as the FDA and FAA
- Avoid costly and potentially deadly design errors
- Improve efficiency of design, development and manufacturing