Unlock opportunities in the hazardous area equipment market with unmatched research.
The Hazardous Area Equipment Report from IHS Markit provides executives and managers with an in-depth review of the world market for equipment approved for use in hazardous environments. It quantifies the market in terms of manufacturer revenues with relevant unit shipments and average selling prices. Market segmentations are shown by country, subregion and industrial sector with five-year forecasts.
Estimated regional market shares of the leading manufacturers by product groups appear in the analysis. Data for this flagship report has been gathered from many sources, including interviews with manufacturers, distributors, third party suppliers, industry journals and associations.
Our report provides a detailed discussion on the key market drivers and forecast trends. A technical summary includes definitions, an explanation of terms and a summary of the relevant approval specifications, e.g., IECEx, ATEX and UL. The report concludes with estimated market share of the leading suppliers.
Key issues addressed:
- Which hazardous area/explosive area products will grow the fastest over the forecast period?
- What are the primary market drivers and how might those factors affect revenue growth?
- What is the estimated total market size for hazardous area equipment by product type?
- Which companies are leading suppliers to the market for each of the product groups by market shares?
- Did the 2015 oil price collapse impact this market and what is the recovery outlook?