Increase productivity with workflows that leverage a full suite of empirical, analytical and numerical tools
How do your reservoir management and production forecasting tools measure up in today's environment?
Harmony Enterprise by IHS Markit is a comprehensive engineering application for analyzing oil and gas well performance and evaluating reserves. Access a full suite of reservoir and production engineering tools in one interface. Create common corporate workflows that harness your organization's technical expertise and share interpretations to determine the best asset development strategies.
- Extract maximum value from well performance data
- Reduce IT overhead and training efforts by utilizing one integrated software package
- Create rigorous Typewells (Type Curves) and forecast reserves
- Monitor well production through customizable diagnostic dashboards
- Assess reserves risk with probabilistic forecasting
- Run 'what If' scenarios to assess the impact of alternative well spacing, completion design, or artificial lift mechanisms
Harmony Enterprise™ : The new scalable, collaborative multi-user platform suitable for IT environments of all sizes
Engineers, Geoscientists and Analysts are faced with an ever-increasing number of wells to analyze, and often need to collaborate with others so that a confident final interpretation of well performance can be delivered.
- All analysis work is centralized for better access, consistency and auditing
- The platform is highly performant with up to 100,000 wells per project
- No engineering time is spent loading data, seamless data connection to IHS Markit and company data sources
- Access to the latest technical developments including multiphase probabilistics, refracture modeling and decline autoforecast