Extensive coverage, forecasts, and analysis of international trade and commercial freight traffic.
The GTA Forecasting provides market and business planners with in-depth analysis, historical data, and forecasts of bilateral trade between 248 countries and regions across 270 commodities and 16 key indicators (Trade Concepts). It is an annual database with historical data from 2005 and forecast until 2030. The database is updated quarterly.
Get the information and insight you need to size international markets, identify global business risks and opportunities, conduct strategic planning, make confident trade and transportation investment decisions, and secure long-term competitiveness.
- Plan competitive strategies by identifying when specific country and commodity trade will rebound
- Uncover risks and opportunities by analysing and comparing target markets
- Understand market trends and the economic factors driving them
- Understand factors that could impact economic development and infrastructure plans
- Conduct product line forecasting and benchmark performance
Source of data – Global Trade Atlas (GTA).
GTA is part of IHS Markit, the market-leading database for trade data includes monthly data from nearly 100 reporting countries and annual data for over 180 countries