Critical insight into supply, demand and price trends across the world’s conventional power markets
Access near- and long-term market outlooks for the global power mix across North America, Europe, Greater China, Latin America, South and Southeast Asia, Russia and the Caspian region.
Understand the impact of changing economics, power supply and demand patterns, technologies, policy and other issues on the strategy, financial performance, and investment of key players. Get forecasts for the world’s power sector, including electricity supply and demand, pricing, capacity additions, retirements and resource adequacy. Learn how regional power capital costs, technology and pricing impact conventional power development. Test your strategic plans under long-term alternative scenarios.
- Support your strategic planning and investment processes
- Anticipate the global power sector’s future, including policy, technology and market shifts
- Gain a long-term view of regional energy markets
- Exchange views with key industry stakeholders through member-only events
- Enjoy access to global and regional conventional power experts
Find out more about conventional power in these regions