Access historical data to 1970 and 30-year forecasts for up to 500 key indicators in 206 countries. Forecasts are updated monthly for the 100 largest countries and quarterly for more than 200 countries.
Economic indicators include, for example:
- National accounts (gross domestic product, industrial production, consumer demand)
- External accounts (imports/exports, current account, debt)
- Prices (consumer price, wholesale inflation, wages)
- Exchange rates
- Financial and monetary indicators
Download monthly global and country economic overviews in PDF and PPT formats.
View Monthly Country Economic Overview sample.
View Monthly Global Economic Overview sample.
Find up-to-date analysis of the impact of significant news, data releases and events on the business climate in 206 countries. Download in-depth topical reports by a team of regional economists and country analysts.
See sample headline analysis and download special report.
Read about the economic outlook, alternative scenarios, recent performance, political and economic context for 200+ countries, including:
- Live data tables integrated with text for immediate access to key indicators
- Flexible formats: Excel spreadsheets and PDF export options
Our online product delivery platform, IHS Markit Connect, aligns with your workflows so you can advance your decisions more efficiently.
- Organized content views for a broader perspective on countries, regions, industries
- Powerful tools to access, search and visualize economic and industry data
- Robust graphing options and export functionality for easy integration of content into your workflows
- Access from anywhere, anytime, with laptop, iPad