Identify cost-effective chemical, water and sand mixtures to economically optimize oil and gas production
More than 90% of North American oil and gas operators are applying hydraulic fracturing techniques to their wells. Do you have the chemical components data required to stay competitive?
Accurate chemical disclosure in hydraulic fracturing – commonly referred to as “fracing” or “fracking” - requires extensive domain knowledge, coupled with numerous rules to address misspellings and diverse naming conventions, and machine learning to combat obfuscation.
Frac Disclosure data from IHS Markit is a comprehensive and detailed frac ingredient database for North America, backed by IHS Markit industry-leading well and production data.
This interpretation-ready dataset of 150,000 North American wells brings together chemical disclosure information from all available registries and reconciles wells to proprietary IHS Markit 14-digit UWIs, ensuring transparent, unobscured access to the most current library of supplier mappings to ingredients and purposes. This unmatched, analysis-ready data enables the following workflows:
- Benchmarking frac best practices and trends
- Discovery of optimal frac mixture composition by shale type
- Supply chain and cost assessment
- Price setting/leveraging
- Detection and evaluation of new chemical ingredients
- Hazard and economic risk assessment
- Competitive analysis
- Ability to integrate with IHS Markit Well and Production Data for optimization analysis