Develop and maintain a best-in-class security function within your organization
Do you have the right tools to ensure the security of your personnel and assets?
Business may be global, but security is almost always local. Security Managers increasingly face questions that require geo-referenced, risk tagged, actionable intelligence combined with highly proprietary data on their organization’s operational footprint, business cadence and personnel locations around the world.
Foresight Security Planning Service delivers the intelligence needed to make the right operational and strategic decisions about personnel and assets. Designed for pro-active corporate security teams the Foresight Security Service provides granular forecasts and location specific risk analysis for 211 countries and enables security professionals to:
- Anticipate change: Foresight delivers relevant indicators of the future business environment to decision makers, highlighting changing operational and security environments early enough for those risks to be efficiently managed
- Custom risk ratings for key facilities: My Location Analysis allows clients to upload company-specific location data and generate site specific risk scores, allowing for visualization, monitoring and analysis of key risks
- Monitor travel risks: The granular forecasts and location specific intelligence events provide actionable inputs for strategic and travel security planning with email alerts to track risk events
- Business focused: Foresight’s analysis is concise, actionable and commercially relevant. It empowers more than 100 corporate security teams to support their business and grow profitably and safely
- Objective and independent: Our independence allows us to access areas others cannot. It is central to the Foresight ethos that we retain an objective view
- Enterprise risk management: Foresight draws from a unique intelligence infrastructure and is presented in different platforms tailored to the end users. The use of Foresight across teams can support vision of pro-active risk management