Managing deal execution for the fixed income bond markets.
As the fixed income markets continue to develop from voice driven communications and manual operational processes to more streamlined, interoperable platforms, our fixed income technologies, software and network solutions, embrace the electronification and digitization of the marketplace. We are committed to providing the fixed income markets with open and interoperable solutions that provide automated, real time, workflow efficiencies, enhance liquidity, and reduce risk for the Primary Debt Capital Markets.
Our Sellside products facilitate the execution of primary market transactions from origination to settlement workflows, allowing efficient collaboration between Issuers, banks and investors. Our products work seamlessly to provide market participants with a real-time electronic exchange of information between traders, investors and syndicate banks, covering the entire new issue life cycle. And, our data offerings provide intelligence for successful engagement in the secondary markets.
Our suite of solutions for the Buyside simplifies primary deal management with structured, easily consumable data, efficient integration, and a comprehensive audit trail to help with regulatory needs. Traditional market workflow is cumbersome and prone to error with multiple parties involved and multiple deals running simultaneously, the new issue process can often be complicated particularly for buyside traders coordinating the volume of deals, orders, and communications.
- Connectivity - Centralized global primary fixed income issuance network shares electronic deal and order information in real time.
- Efficiency - Shared, consolidated orderbook with reconciliation enables banks to price deals quickly, efficiently, and electronically in real-time. Even the largest deals are built and priced the same day.
- Risk reduction - Automated bookbuild process and easier reconciliation reduces errors and faster execution means less exposure to market movements.
- Transparency - Digitized workflow is easy to capture, track, and share; and provides a detailed audit trail helping banks to comply more easily with increasing regulatory demands.
- Regulation and Compliance - Workflow to handle new regulations e.g. MiFID II and detailed audit trails allow banks to comply more easily with increasing regulatory demands.
- Integrated - API connectivity, open interoperability allows banks and investors to connect to other systems e.g. CRM for investor data or trade processing systems.