Analyze and measure the global fire detection and suppression equipment market.
Market dynamics are being redefined by new technologies for fire prevention. For instance, the shift to early detection systems that can identify a potential threat faster than spot detectors allows more effective fire prevention. Suppression methods are rapidly changing, also. Although growth is somewhat interdependent with the strength of the building industry, increasingly stringent fire code regulations in some locations stimulate market growth. The market for fire detection and suppression equipment is expected to surpass $8.2 billion in 2020.
The Fire Detection and Suppression Report from IHS Markit provides in-depth analysis of this dynamic market. Market sizes and forecasts are provided by industry, product type and region. It covers market share data and an evaluation of the key trends and technology developments influencing market changes.
You receive a three-volume report with detailed data and information forecasted across ten methods and two product types for three geographic regions and globally, parsed to uncover market shares on a granular level. Our five-year forecasts for fire detection and suppression equipment provide product manufacturers, vendors and systems integrators with an in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape from both qualitative and quantitative perspectives.
Key issues addressed:
- Which market verticals and geographic regions offer the most growth potential and why?
- What is the current size of the global fire detection and suppression equipment market and how does this vary by region?
- Who are the leading suppliers for various product types in each region?
- Which companies have gained or lost market share?
- How is the competitive landscape changing?