Stay ahead of risks with a premium pro-active and interactive advisory service
The Executive Strategy Council is a premium service designed to provide senior corporate planning and strategy executives with a 360-degree perspective on the changing economic and geopolitical developments that affect their business. Led by Sara Johnson, Executive Director, Global Economics, and Elisabeth Waelbroeck-Rocha, Chief International Economist, this unique service is designed to be more pro-active and interactive than traditional economic advisory services.
Council members receive scenario assessments that utilize our quarterly Global Link Macro-Industry Model, priority access to our team of leading economists and industry experts, advance notification of changes to our forecast, and early warnings of emerging global risks and opportunities. Members participate in peer group discussions to address business-critical issues allowing them to:
- Quickly assess your position as global change unfolds
- Stress test company portfolios under alternate scenarios
- Get risk alerts and early guidance on changes to the forecast
- Tap into peer feedback on effective strategies
- Get an insider's view on the outlook for key global industries