European Power Watch (annual)
Key business trends, European power market analysis and related strategic implications to 2040
Market and Regional Briefings (quarterly)
Five-year outlook for power/EU Allowance (EUA) prices, spreads, supply, demand and capacity; major market analysis; power plant retirements/additions (conventional and renewables); country regulatory, policy and market developments; regional interactions
Carbon Market Briefing (quarterly)
EUA price forecasts; International Offset Supply Analysis; Clean Development Mechanisms (CDM), and Joint Implementation (JI) outlook; Risks to price outlook; analysis of market behavior, fuel price relativity, and fuel and power price correlation; EU Emissions Trading System policy and regulatory developments
Private Reports and Decision Briefs based on the service's top five questions:
- How did economic downturn affect Europe's power sector?
- Will market integration continue, and how much new transmission capacity will be required?
- What is the answer to Europe's policy trilemma: secure supply, competitive markets and green targets?
- How will Europe's carbon markets evolve?
- What challenges exist to integrating intermittent renewables technologies into the European system?
Timely responses from on-demand Energy analysts
Invitations to member-only events, including the IHS Markit Forum, CERAWeek by IHS Markit, featuring the Executive Conference and related events.