Let us do the hard work for you. Work with us and prepare for global compliance coming into force in 2019.
- Save time and effort using our pre-populated ship monitoring planning forms
- Access and update your monitoring plans 24/7 from your desktop or tablet device
- We aggregate the voyage details for the end of year reports and send off the final reports for accreditation
- Key information fields automatically copied across ship plans for consistency in data entries
- Our data gap analysis reveal shortcomings in due time with our alert service
- Our system demonstrates a future-proofed emission monitoring system
- We follow our four C's data quality process ensuring completeness, currency, correctness and consistency of our data
Our six simple steps ensure that you will stay compliant
- Sign up to our MRV service
- Log on and complete your monitoring plans
- Relax and let IHS Markit collate your MRV data
- Data gaps
- The end of year aggregated report
- IHS Markit sends your report to Verifavia
- DOC issued by Verifavia
IHS Markit data partner GNS Worldwide provides ship management and crew the tools to enable them to be more productive wherever they are in the world and simplify required data collection processes.
IHS Markit accreditation partner Verifavia is a global, independent and accredited environmental verification, certification and auditing body for aviation, airports and maritime transport.