Utilize an integrated suite of ESG solutions and strategy to support your unique requirements
Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) for supply chains is far more involved than the basic factors measuring the sustainability and societal impact of an investment. It needs to include issues such as human resource practices, business ethics and board diversity – and it must be tracked and reported against corporate ESG goals to the correct stakeholders.
We deliver an integrated suite of ESG solutions to support these unique challenges. You have access to an accurate view of data on ESG issues for more informed decision making, as well as access to registry, auction and distribution platforms designed specifically for the environmental markets.
- ESG Reporting: Store and disseminate corporate environmental, social and governance (ESG) data and reports in a one-stop online platform
- Environmental Registry: Manage global carbon, water and biodiversity credits in one convenient place
- Commodity Tracker: Manage the documentation flow associated with physical commodity assets
- Auction Platform: Seamlessly connect auction participants, including bidders, registries, auction monitors, regulators and other program stakeholders.
- Global Carbon Index: Benchmarking and liquid tradeable index for tracking carbon credits globally
- Global ESG and sustainable indices: Insights and design choices for implementing sustainable investment objectives.