Get new research on the $1bn+ market for enterprise and IP storage supporting video surveillance technology.
As uses of video surveillance cameras continue to grow, the capacity requirements for the associated storage systems are growing rapidly. Along with adoption of higher resolution surveillance cameras, data storage challenges have accompanied widespread use of video surveillance beyond security. Scalable, flexible data storage systems are in demand to support pervasive video uses, such as in workplaces, city streets, shopping centers, schools, theaters and transportation hubs around the globe wherever security risks are identified.
The World Market for Enterprise & IP Storage used for Video Surveillance from IHS Markit unveils new research that analyzes the current marketplace and growing trends in video surveillance storage. It delivers comprehensive data and information.
Our new report examines how the market is being affected by key trends such as extended retention times, higher density storage devices, multiple uses of video surveillance and video use for legal evidence. This report is a valuable report for investors, equipment manufacturers, software vendors, system integrators, consultants and end users, as well as anyone interested in the video surveillance systems market.
Key issues addressed:
- What is the size of the global market for enterprise and IP storage used for video surveillance?
- Which regional and end-user industries will grow the fastest over the next five years?
- Which types of storage solutions will be the most popular over the forecast period?
- Which are the largest manufacturers in the market, by region and by type of storage solution?
- How will competition between IT vendors and video surveillance vendors develop?