IHS Markit delivers critical insight, strategic analysis, data and integrated energy outlooks to 2040 for conventional and renewable power, gas, LNG and coal markets. Access market fundamentals globally as well regionally for North America, Europe, Greater China, Latin America, South and Southeast Asia, Russia and the Caspian region.
Maximize operations and investments with pricing, analysis, long-term energy market projections/planning scenarios, and regulatory implications with unmatched depth and resources from the world’s foremost industry experts. Find full LNG value chain analysis, including markets, trade and profiles of key buyers and suppliers. Monitor policy, inter-fuel competition and technology developments. Use our advanced analytics to customize fuels analysis to your business.
- Conventional Power – Expert insight into regional and global markets for conventional power with a focus on understanding how changing economics, demand patterns, cost, policy, technologies and other issues shape the industry and its key players.
- Gas – A unique perspective on changing gas markets that enables you to conduct short-term market monitoring and to rationalize long-term strategic decisions.
- LNG – Full LNG value chain coverage, from major companies, assets and pricing, to liquefaction/regasification projects, contracts and trade, for those who require a sophisticated approach to the LNG industry.
- Coal – Critical intelligence and analysis on the seaborne coal market at both regional and global levels, supported by industry leading proprietary benchmark prices and strategic long-term market outlooks and real-time coal newswire.
- Renewable Power – A thorough examination of near- and long-term global and regional outlooks for onshore and offshore wind, solar PV and CSP, geothermal, ocean, biomass, hydro, and energy storage. Deep-dive analysis of key players, investments and projects reveal signposts for the industry’s future.