The Energy and Climate Scenarios Service supports companies and institutions to understand the energy transition and assess its impact, risks, and opportunities in order to make strategic decisions.
Key questions this service answers:
- How fast will various transitions take place and change the use of energy types?
- What are the ways in which the world could move to a low emissions pathway that reaches the Paris Climate agreement goals?
- What policies and metrics are governments using to affect climate change and air pollution?
- How and where will hydrocarbons compete if demand declines in the future?
- What are the technology enablers and costs?
- How will competitive advantage change?