Unlock business opportunities associated with climate change policy developments.
Does your organization have the critical insight to prepare for a carbon-constrained future?
Climate Strategy Dialogue analysis unites and enhances research and data from across IHS Markit to deliver an integrated, multisector, big-picture perspective on key topics in the climate debate, including:
- Emissions trends and drivers in major emitting sectors such as primary energy, power generation, transportation
- Current and proposed regional, national and trans-national policy initiatives related to the global greenhouse gas emissions reduction effort, such as carbon taxes, cap-and-trade programs, renewable energy standards, efficiency requirements, carbon capture and storage requirements, and renewable energy subsidies
Receive forward-looking research, modeling capabilities and extensive data. These resources, along with workshop participation, help you understand the interplay of markets, policy, technology and consumer behavior and how these relationships shape company climate change planning strategies and industry competition.
Whether your organization is an integrated oil and gas player, utility group or other entity with current or possible future stakes in the energy value chain, this service can:
- Enhance your current capabilities with expert global perspective on the risks and opportunities associated with climate change
- Inform strategic planning decisions
- Assess sector-specific carbon emission profiles and forecasts across the global oil and gas value chain
- Forecast the future power generation mix and trajectory of CO2 price allowances by market
- Evaluate the outlook for adoption and deployment of clean power technologies
- Monitor the retirement of high emission power sources
- Manage carbon risk