Comprehensive data, analytics and insights for financial sector leaders focused on traditional energy markets
Energy markets are undergoing generational change as climate priorities influence government policy, capital allocation, and investor behavior. The pace of transition, which is so far uneven across geographies, will both create new opportunities in traditional energy markets, and potentially strand capital tied to uncompetitive, legacy projects.
The Energy Advisory Service provides investors a full workflow solution to understanding competition and activity within the evolving traditional energy landscape, with particular emphasis on oil and gas markets. Our market analyses, prices, and regional detail help the financial community assess the market conditions surrounding their investments, identifies A&D opportunity for firms interested in repositioning their energy portfolios and sheds light on the competitive environment for private equity’s portfolio companies.
Who are our customers?
Pension and sovereign funds
Core Deliverables include:
- Oil Market Edge: Weekly insights written specifically for the financial community on the most important events shaping investment strategies focused on oil markets.
- Gas Market Edge: Biweekly insights written specifically for the financial community on the most important events shaping investment strategies focused on gas markets.
- Power Market Edge: Biweekly insights written specifically for the financial community on the most important events shaping investment strategies focused on power markets.
- Oil Supply/Demand Balances: Quarterly updated supply/demand balances and oil market analysis.
- In Focus: Curated series of reports and data covering the hottest topics in energy markets.
- Shale Sector Analysis: Quarterly updated supply forecasts and breakeven analysis by shale play for North America oil and gas production.
- Investor Sentiment: Monthly updated holdings information for public energy equities.
- Energy Advisory Briefings: Weekly series of executive briefing reports that analyze market and cost trends in global oil, gas, and power markets.
- LNG Markets: Comprehensive coverage of LNG supply chain and competition, including supply cost curves, market profiles, and project databases.
This service is also available in an Executive Briefing format for financial sector leaders focused on traditional energy markets. Request more info about the Energy Advisory Briefing Service.