Managing electronic components is more crucial than ever as obsolescence, counterfeit products and environmental non-compliance risks continue to grow. Counterfeit parts alone cost manufacturers $7.5 billion annually in lost revenue. Many BOM management software tools in the market, however, fall short because they use a narrow component database to address expansive challenges.
Access the world’s first intuitive, automated bill-of-materials intelligence tool so you can meet production targets on time and within budget. BOM Intelligence, which evolved from our BOM Management software tool, integrates your bill of materials with obsolescence management, Product Change Notifications (PCN), End-Of-Life (EOL) alerts, and research and analysis. Backed by the industry’s largest electronic components database of nearly 550+ million electronic components, BOM Intelligence also gives you access to the tens of millions of NSNs and part numbers in Haystack Gold.
- Get the latest status for 550+ million electronic components
- Integrate data on tens of millions of NSNs and defense parts numbers
- Get PCN and EOL alerts to manage compliance, obsolescence, and at-risk components
- Differentiate products faster, optimize inventory, and avoid costly interruptions
- Satisfy requirements for functionality, lifecycle, price and compliance
BOM Intelligence Brochure
Are you searching for components that help you meet your time-to-market, manufacturability, reliability, profitability and sustainment goals?
Optimize your supply chain with comprehensive electronic component and supplier data.
Parts Intelligence is an online component research solution that provides access to critical information on over half a billion electronic components, electro-mechanical parts and fasteners from over 4800 manufacturers worldwide in more than 400 categories. Identify the best electronic components using detailed technical attributes and documentation, lead-free alternates, lifecycle forecasts, and current availability and pricing data. Parts Intelligence enables you to:
- Manage components and suppliers to build a competitive advantage
- Manage obsolescence risk
- Ensure continued production
- Proactively manage environmental compliance
- Assure customers of timely delivery
Parts Intelligence Brochure
Improved decisions and proactive parts management, through the power of integrated content
The IHS Markit Parts XML Web Services API is an easy-to-use toolkit that allows you to integrate detailed IHS Markit parts information with your internal data, systems and workflows. When integrated, Parts XML enables users to access the component data they require from within the business applications they use on a daily basis – commercial or custom PLM, PDM, ERP and other enterprise systems. With Parts XML Web Services, you can:
- Get products to market faster
- Comply with regulations and export controls
- Reduce costs
- Find suitable components quickly
- Leverage trusted suppliers
- Manage product change and end of life notifications
- Find part crosses, fit-form-function replacements and equivalent parts
- Use the included XML test interface to speed your development efforts
IHS Markit Parts XML Web Services Brochure
In today’s accelerated, globalized and highly technical manufacturing environment, companies must track an escalating number of product change notifications. For example, during 2016, PCNalert published nearly 208,000 PCNs and EOLs. PCNalert – the leading PCN, EOL and counterfeit notification service – enables you to master these challenges by helping you quickly identify, analyze and resolve component events that impact your products. The tool harnesses the world’s largest electronic components database to track notices from 600+ suppliers and 1,600+ original component manufacturers for 1.5 billion electronic parts. You receive daily emails announcing which parts from your Approved Vendor List (AVL) and Approved Manufacturer List (AML) could be affected by a change notice, within 24 hours of the original alert.
- Tracking of 1.5 billion parts
- 11.3 EOLs per day
- 30.7 PCNs per day
So you can:
- Mitigate product design, production and maintenance risks early
- Accommodate shorter design cycles, complex designs and heavier workloads
- Avoid manufacturing shutdowns, product redesigns and surplus inventory
- Manage compliance, obsolescence and counterfeit issues
- Determine relevance and potential impact of notices faster
- Prioritize and accelerate resolution processes