Develop a healthy electronic components supply chain that boosts productivity, cuts costs, and mitigates risk.
Throughout the lifecycle of your products, managing the electronic components has become increasingly challenging. Component lifecycles are evolving at different rates due to constant innovation in the industry. Designers must select electronic components that meet diverse criteria, including technical, environmental and export compliance, financial and market requirements. Supply chains are volatile due to changes in environmental and export compliance regulations, economic conditions, counterfeit risks, geopolitical risks, product change notices (PCN) and end of life (EOL) notices, and disruptive and rapidly improving technology.
Electronic Parts Management Solutions help you to master these challenges, from design, to production, to sustainment. Our solutions provide access to electronic component technical specifications, pricing, stock availability, predictive lifecycle, environmental and export compliance, and counterfeit risk information. Our solutions can facilitate the integration of electronic parts information into your internal enterprise systems, enabling your engineers to make better-informed decisions to support a healthy electronic components supply chain.
Underpinning each of our solutions is the world’s most accurate and up-to-date electronic, electro-mechanical, and fastener component database with over 1 billion parts, with daily updates. No other provider offers unbiased coverage of electronic components with the depth and breadth of industry-leading cross-references, rich technical attributes, lifecycle risks, supply chain management risks, environmental compliance risks, current and historical datasheets and more.
Talk with us today to learn how you can:
- Manage obsolescence
- Minimize supply chain disruptions during unplanned events or natural disasters
- Assess impact of Product Change Notices (PCN) and End-of-Life Notices (EOL)
- Reduce component research time
- Advance the use of common parts
- Achieve procurement savings
- Augment and update your internal information systems
- Avoid board redesign costs caused by obsolescence events
- Expedite regulatory compliance
- Streamline your data management
- Win more business and negotiate favorable quotes