Achieve compliance with our MiFID II transaction reporting service
IHS Markit supports the entire MiFID II transaction reporting lifecycle with a regulatory reporting management service that includes standardized processes for data control, exception management, audits and reporting. The service creates a central transaction hub of all required data points and supports reporting to regulators, client repositories, TCA and best execution providers. It includes all of the aggregation, matching, augmentation and data governance functionality needed to report the transaction, legal entity, personnel and reference data required under MiFID II.
- Shorter time to market – Eliminate the need for development work and prepare for MiFID II in the quickest way possible with our managed service delivery model. The service provides exception dashboards, workflows and standards for data maintenance. Firms simply need to supply their source data and any business-specific workflow rules
- Reduced delivery costs – Use our managed service model to avoid many of the costs associated with on-site development or deployment, including managing infrastructure, integrating into standard applications and testing transaction reporting with ARMs
- Peer group expertise – Leverage a service that has been developed in collaboration with our customers, allowing you to benefit from peer group expertise. Ongoing peer reviews facilitate continuous service improvement and support for future regulatory requirements
- Future-proof against changes – Keep pace with regulatory changes and updates with a service that provides a single, extensible hub for combining reference data, transaction data and personnel data and manages any new data requirements and interfaces
- Transparency and control – Gain complete visibility with dashboards and workflows that cover the entire data cycle, from original source to ultimate reconciliation with NCA/ARM records. If an issue is detected, users can correct it at the source, ensuring full reporting obligations are met