Make informed decisions with a clear view of global cargo risk
Do you need to factor risk into cargo transport or underwriting decisions?
Country Risk maintains the monthly updated watch list, Joint Cargo Committee's (JCC) Global Cargo Watch List for the Lloyd's Market Association which is made freely available. The JCC list monitors risks to cargo transported via air, land and sea. Risk managers and underwriters use this list to:
- Determine optimal cargo transport method and route
- Inform underwriting decisions
- Distribute portfolio risk
- Identify, evaluate and mitigate emerging risks
- Safeguard physical safety of personnel