Maximize your subscription content with Connect – our state-of-the-art business intelligence platform
- Location or Asset-specific Alerts: Create custom alerts based on your own intelligence criteria (e.g. risk type, relevance, keywords, location)
- Online Mapping: Visualize risk with dynamic war, terrorism, civil unrest and overall political violence risk mapping for every point on the planet and integrate geocoded incident and indicator events
- Intelligence events analyzer: Search online database of over 1,000,000 incident and indicator events, using location, risk type, date and relevance filters
- Report Builder: Create and communicate reports with risk content in word, PDF or email format
- API Delivery available for clients that want to integrate Foresight Country Risk ratings, maps and analysis into their in-house scoring and pricing systems
Through our Country Risk Analysis and Forecasting Team we run a professional intelligence infrastructure, which includes systemization around analysis processes. This includes extensive risk indicator guidance against which forecasts are made, modelling tools and software as well as data and scenario analysis techniques to support analysts.
We collect intelligence inputs from local and regional media worldwide, social networks and discussion forums, activist and official organization websites and published data, as well as our extensive human source network. We collect both indicator events that signal change and risk-relevant developments that signal shifting trends.
We have centralized data handling to ensure all intelligence inputs are consistently described and categorized for sector and location-specific risk relevance.
We use a tiered auditing process to ensure our analysis and forecasts are tested and free of bias. Each forecast has typically been through at least three layers of audit before reaching the client. Our methodology is also supported by innovative modelling, GIS analysis and cutting-edge content management software to ensure accuracy, consistency and rapid delivery of value for clients.
Our team of 120 country risk experts work with a team of 200 in-country analysis to leverage dedicated intelligence collection against indicators of change to forecasts risks for 211 countries.