Independent estimates of individual dividend payments on 8,000+ stocks globally
Better understand how companies are performing and what their projected dividends are with IHS Markit’s Dividend Forecasting service. We estimate the amount and timing of dividend payments for global securities for up to the next four years, based on the most up-to-date information. Dividend withholding tax information accompanies the forecast, analysis and history of payments for each company. You can also subscribe to a dividend point service, which provides insight into the expected impact on equity index values.
We provide forecasts for up to the next four years, with estimates based on fundamental analysis, exchange rules, company guidance, historical patterns, industry and peer group trends, consensus forecasts, web site tracking, option implied dividends, factor models, and securities lending data.
- Timely – Gain insights from forecasts based on latest market news and company guidance
- Insightful– Receive regional, daily declared dividend and forecast update emails, weekly key event reviews, monthly option implied comparisons, in addition to regular sector and market research. In the US, intraday alerts originate from Selerity’s real-time dividend fee.
- Distribution – Access data delivery via XML feed, Markit Web Desktop, Excel API Toolkit and third-party platforms
- Expertise – Rely on our experienced research team, who use a tried and tested methodology based on over 10 years in the business
- Support – Receive round-the-clock support from research teams in New York, London, Singapore and New Delhi