The world’s most comprehensive dividend forecasting service with independent estimates of dividend payments powered by analyst expertise and advanced analytics
Better understand how companies are performing and what their projected dividends are with the IHS Markit Dividend Forecasting service. We estimate the amount and timing of dividend payments for global securities based on equity research, market announcements and unique quantitative insight. Forecasting out for five years, our global forecasting universe of 28,000+ stocks offers unrivalled coverage.
In addition to our global team of analysts applying a research-based methodology, we have developed an advanced predictive model in partnership with the data science team at IHS Markit. By incorporating probabilistic machine learning, statistical modelling and time series techniques to analyse and uncover patterns, implicit policies and add interconnected datasets, we can better predict dividends for companies, worldwide.
You can also subscribe to a dividend point service, which provides insight into the expected impact on equity index values.
- Scale – Access fundamental, bottom-up analysis for over 28,000+ stocks, including ETFs and ADRs, provided by 40+ experts.
- Cutting-edge technology – Leverage data science techniques to provide granular forecasts and unique insights.
- Granularity – Find individual forecasts for each dividend amount, ex-date, record date and pay dates, including confidence analytics.
- Timeliness – Receive daily updates containing major dividend announcements and significant changes.
- Up-to-date forecasts – See the latest policy changes, company data and earnings releases.
- News and research – Gain insights from independent research and commentary highlighting market trends and risk.
- Support – Obtain full access to our analysts for additional insight.