Close trades of distressed syndicated loans with ease through automation
Trades of distressed assets in the syndicated loan market require lengthy legal drafting and review during the settlement process, as well as significant operational intervention. This increases the risk and costs for firms that invest in distressed debt.
Our distressed loan settlement solution reduces the manual nature of the operational and legal processes, revolutionizing the workflow for both the seller and the buyer. The solution is built into our ClearPar loan settlement platform and benefits from the power of our existing data and network. ClearPar now:
- Centralizes and automates the production and approval of legal documentation required to complete a distressed loan trade.
- Facilitates the review of the chain of title with technology that compares upstream information about an asset using a specialized set of business rules.
- Tracks inventory (including ledger events) in real time, reducing the risk of manually maintained data.
- Provides an audit of events and user actions, bolstering risk management.
- Integrated workflows - Distressed loan trades are integrated into the ClearPar platform and can be easily managed alongside par trades
- Extensible data - Our software uses upstream data from past trades to create a cycle of continuous improvement in the dataset used for upstream review
- Structured data - Purchase and sale agreements and other documents follow established formats, making it easy for legal professionals, trade closers and others to easily evaluate the platform’s outputs