Assess the potential of changing trends in the display market with long-term display shipment forecasts.
The Display Long-Term Demand Forecast Tracker from IHS Markit covers worldwide shipments and forecasts for all major flat panel display applications, including details from worldwide FPD producers and analysis of historical shipments.
Our report is an encyclopedia of the flat panel display industry, covering all kinds of technologies, including TVs, desktops monitors, notebooks, mobile phones, smart watches and 15 other applications. It features, sizes, resolutions, units, prices, revenues and display area with more than 35 display applications, more than 20 display technologies and more than 100 panel sizes.
Our Tracker includes quarterly updated forecasts to ensure you have the most current information for your business decisions. Turn to the definitive reference source with display long-term demand forecasts.
This is a must read for brand manufacturers, OEMs/ODMs for TV monitors, notebooks, tablets; product planning managers for systems sales; procurement managers for LCD components; LCD panel suppliers; product marketing and strategic planning managers; LCD component suppliers and manufacturers of competitive technologies, as well as the investment community.
Key issues addressed:
- What are the actual panel shipments and expected demands for all applications?
- What factors are impacting flat panel demand by size and resolution?
- What will drive future demand?
- How are technologies competing in specific markets?
- Which market segments offer growth opportunities?
- What are the current trends and midterm forecasts for each display type?