Understand the exciting market potential of display fingerprint sensing technologies.
IHS Markit expects adoption of under-display fingerprint sensors for smart phones will top 100 million units by 2019, reaching more than 10 times the 2018 forecast for 9 million. Rely on our extensive research to uncover opportunities in this growing market.
The annual Display Fingerprint Technology and Market Report from IHS Markit provides a comprehensive analysis of emerging display fingerprint solutions, including technology, the development roadmap, supply chain, competition and market forecasts. Our report covers other biometric sensing technologies, including iris recognition and 3D facial recognition, such as Apple Face ID. This ground-breaking report examines the competitive landscape in detail.
Besides technology and supply chain information, the market forecast covers technical parameters in the pivot tables to describe both market and technology trends. The 140-page report includes many informative illustrations and offers the most complete understanding and tracking of the latest display fingerprint sensing technology.
Key issues addressed:
- Display fingerprint technology and development trends
- Display fingerprint supply chain from display solution to assembly
- Display fingerprint evolution and roadmap
- Competition of emerging biometric sensing technologies including fingerprint, iris and facial recognition
- Adoption issues for major set applications, brands and end users
- Quantitative market analysis and description with the comprehensive pivot-based forecast