Discover the growth drivers behind the digital security industry over the next five years.
The Digital Security Report from IHS Markit provides a clear and concise outlook for the market, giving vendors and other industry stakeholders crucial insight into market opportunities and dynamics. Find detailed market coverage by product type, country, technologies and verticals. We examine the different opportunities and challenges for each.
Our three-volume report contains coverage of the key areas of the digital security market, including payment and banking cards, fraud protection, mobile transactions and proximity payments, mPOS and SIM / eSIM. Market shares of leading suppliers are presented. The drivers, restraints and challenges within new areas, such as eSIM and fraud protection, are analyzed and explored.
Volume 1: Payment and banking card; fraud protection in payments; mobile transactions and proximity payments
Volume 2: Mobile point-of-sale; mobile transactions and proximity payments
Volume 3: SIM/eSIM; mobile transactions and proximity payments
You can purchase each of the three volumes individually or all of them together.
Key issues addressed:
- How rapidly will China, the United States and India adopt payment and banking smart cards?
- How many phones will incorporate NFC in 2021 and which region will see the highest growth for NFC?
- What is the current size of the mPOS market and how will it develop over the next five years?
- What are the main fraud protection strategies that an organization can implement?
- How will the eSIM market evolve over the next five years?