Combine the unique ability to monitor and analyze the OTC markets with a full range of complementary exchange and broker-sourced content with the Desktop service from IHS Markit.
Emphasis on liquidity as well as capital and risk requirements has increased the need to understand relative value and assess credit performance and risk quality across a complex range of OTC asset classes.
The Desktop service displays all OTC asset valuations on one screen, allowing comparisons across datasets against benchmarks to provide a detailed understanding of overall asset and sector performance.
The platform combines the ability to monitor the OTC derivative markets with a full range of exchange and broker-sourced content to deliver a complete view of financial performance across all asset classes.
Desktop includes a broad range of standard displays, while providing the ability to customize screen layouts and datasets to create unique views. The platform also seamlessly integrates with our add-in for Excel, offering drag-and-drop capabilities and easy-to-use formulas for performing detailed analysis.
- Extensive coverage - Integrate with our full suite of Pricing and Reference Data, our real-time message parsing service for OTC prices, as well as third-party datasets, key broker and contributor pricing and news
- Advanced search – Make use of multiple screening tools for filtering securities by criteria, such as region, sector and rating, and easy search for single-name and index level datasets
- Flexibility - Import watch lists to set up issuer universe and to share customized screens with other users via pre-defined and customizable screen layouts
- Robust analysis – Conduct relative analysis in detailed graphical formats using charting features and Excel plug-ins, enabling datasets to be integrated in real time or with detailed histories
- Excel integration – Track positions and do detailed analysis with streaming real-time and historical datasets and Excel plug-ins
- Cost-effective – Reduce operational costs with a deployed market data solution offering stable performance, modular commercial models and no on-site infrastructure to maintain