Length: 1.5 Hours
Who Should Attend: Engineers, Geologists and technologists involved in decline analysis or type well (type curve) analysis will benefit from this class.
Prerequisites: Students should have an understanding of basic engineering priciples including; well attributes, production data, Arps decline analysis and Type well analysis. Basic Windows navigation and spreadsheet skills are also recommended.
Tuition: No charge.
Location: Calgary, Alberta and London, UK training centers.
Cancellation Policy: To cancel without penalty, please give notice seven calendar days prior to the start of the course. Without prior notice, you will be charged $350.00.
General decline analysis workflow
- Navigate the Attributes tab and create a custom attribute
- Navigate the Diagnostics tab
- Create a decline analysis
- Adjust or modify a decline analysis
- Add additional decline analysis
- Create a material balance analysis
- Create a volumetric analysis
- Link different analyses together
- Use the Forecast worksheet
- Manage the Results Viewer
- Generate reports
- Create and apply a workflow
- Adjust and apply global decline settings
General type well analysis workflow
- Show diagnostics plot for a group of wells
- Create a type well
- Remove outlier wells
- Align production data
- Adjust a type well plot
- Normalize type well data
- Use different well group rates to create declines (average rate, P90, P50, P10)
- Restrict production data range used to fit decline data
- Add a type well analysis and use settings from previous type well analysis
- View results
- Create a cumulative plot and s cross plot of analysis results