Capitalize on the rising demand for cybersecurity solutions – expected to reach over $172.4 billion globally in 2020.
The cybersecurity core market includes computer network technologies and services that are designed to protect the cyber environment and organizations. These include users’ intellectual and financial assets as well as civil and government computer networks and the data they contain. Over the last few years, the enormous rise and sophistication of cyberattacks have driven greater demand for cybersecurity solutions across applications, ranging from automotive and healthcare to industrial utilities and telecoms.
The Cybersecurity Report – EMEA and North America from IHS Markit delivers the industry’s most extensive analysis of this dynamic market from a regional and vertical market perspective. The two-volume report quantifies the market for cyber security hardware, software and services in Europe, Middle East and Africa and in North America.
Get detailed analysis of individual vertical markets, from market-specific operating models to key trends and development opportunities. Inform your strategic plans with our pioneering analysis of where future revenues from the cybersecurity market will arise. Each volume is segmented by product type, region and industry, with market share analysis of the leading suppliers and qualitative analysis of key market drivers and inhibitors.
Key issues addressed:
- What are the key drivers driving the cybersecurity market across multiple vertical markets?
- Which verticals provide the most attractive opportunities?
- Who is providing key services associated with cybersecurity and where are the largest revenues?
- Who were the leading suppliers of each vertical in cybersecurity products and services?
- How do cloud, the internet of things IoT and Big Data affect each vertical?
- What are the emerging supplier trends?