Understand the identity access management (IAM) growth drivers to unlock opportunities.
The dynamic Identity and Access Management (IAM) market is projected to grow from an estimated $8 billion in 2016 to $15 billion in 2021.
The two-volume Cybersecurity Identity & Access Management Market Report from IHS Markit provides coverage in key areas, including identity governance and administration.
Given the complexity of cybersecurity threats and the diversity of the market for cyber solutions, IHS Markit for the first time provides an analysis where future revenues will arise with detailed analysis of individual vertical IAM markets from market-specific operating models to key trends and development opportunities.
Our report provides a clear and concise outlook, giving vendors and other industry stakeholders crucial insight into the opportunities and dynamics over the forecast period. It contains valuable competitive environment analysis and market shares on a regional basis.
You can purchase each of these volumes individually or together. Available on Premise; Cloud and Hybrid.
Key issues addressed:
- What are the key drivers in the IAM market?
- Which verticals are the most attractive?
- Where are the most revenues being made?
- Who were the leading suppliers of each vertical in identity management products and services?
- How quickly will the market move to a hosted/as-a-service model?