Explore the market for broadband technology in critical communications.
Over the last few years, demand within the critical communications sector has increased for high bandwidth solutions that permit data alongside voice communications for video streaming, advanced mapping and other applications.
With the Critical Communications Broadband Intelligence Service from IHS Markit, you get our flagship annual report on critical communications broadband and data solutions, market briefs on key trends, a detailed end-user survey, a quarterly tracker on LTE contracts and direct access to our analysts.
IHS Markit helps manufacturers identify new growth opportunities by providing them with the deepest, most up-to-date information on this growing technology. In addition to the five-year outlook for shipments, revenues and installed base of broadband user equipment across public safety, transportation, utilities and other application markets, you receive data on LTE infrastructure and network splits and an analysis of factors and technology trends affecting each country and region.
- Current use of LTE networks in public safety, transportation, utilities, industrials and others
- Mobile data in the critical communications industry
- Data devices used on public LTE cellular networks with and without dedicated access
- Infrastructure equipment associated with next-generation mobile radio
- User equipment devices for use on private/hybrid LTE networks
- Frequency allocation for private LTE networks