Quantify country risk in financial terms to inform more profitable investment decisions – by sector and project type
Accurate investment and project-specific evaluations of risk, that considers country, sector, and project-type, can unearth investment opportunities that, on first assessment, appear too risky. Our Country Risk Investment Model forecasts and measures the expected financial impact different types of risk will have on cash flows and investment returns. Utilizing our country expertise, sector analysis, and granular risk scores allows you to accurately forecast, quantify, and compare the financial viability of new investments and existing business activities.
Investors, corporate finance & strategy teams, risk management groups, insurers, and project and business development groups use our Country Risk Investment Model to:
- Quantify country risks, in financial terms, generating specific Net Present Value (NPV) and Internal Rate of Return (IRR) to test potential investments against changing risk scenarios
- Compare and evaluate different potential investments and projects within a country, across a region, or around the world
- Assess the value of political risk insurance based on the location and sector of an asset
- Identify the risks that are impact future cash flows and target risk mitigation strategies to improve the long-term profitability of investments
- Monitor and assess evolving country risks overtime to optimize investment strategies and inform the timing of potential exit strategies.