Country Risk Analysis
A holistic view of the economic and risk environment for 211 countries with forward-looking risk ratings for 6 aggregate and 22 sub-aggregate risk categories. Ability to compare and contrast the risks between countries and regions across 7 risk bands and customize the risk ratings to better evaluate the impacts to your investments.
Independent credit risk assessments for 205 countries to evaluate the potential for default on sovereign debt with detailed ratings and analysis of solvency ratios, liquidity (short-term and medium-term), economic policy impacts, political factors and other debt indicators.
Forward-looking risk ratings give a quick, comprehensive view of 46 emerging market banking sectors. Historical data coverage for 21 key developed markets. Ability to quickly compare levels of systemic risk, spot countries with highest credit/ liquidity risks or weakest capital buffers, conduct internal ratings and due diligence and set country exposure limits.
Construction and Consumer Spending
Evaluate the impact of consumer and construction spending as an economic driver in key markets. Bottom-up construction spending forecasts for 74 countries and 20 structure types. Country reports for 112 countries and 95% of global population, highlighting consumer trends and economic factors impacting income distribution and consumer spend.
Maximize your subscription content with Connect – our state-of-the-art business intelligence platform
- Real-time reporting: Read updated analysis and commentary as data releases and events warrant
- Email alerts: Set up notifications for updates to categories of interest
- Rapid data retrieval: Access analysis and data in a single search or via interactive maps
- Formatting/presentation tools: Format data by relevant indices and build customizable, presentation-ready graphs
- Flexible export: Export all forecast tables in multiple formats (Excel, PDF, PowerPoint)
- Automated content refreshes: Save searches and update content automatically
- Pre-formatted risk dashboards with global macroeconomic data and risk ratings