Track cost pressures across your spend categories with more than 500 pre-built cost management models
Our Cost Analyzer tool makes data analysis, extraction and cost model creation simple and easy It puts the breadth of the Pricing & Purchasing commodity price coverage - 500,000+ historic prices, 4,000+ forecasts, costs and wages, and 200+ cost models across 60 geographies into the hands of your organizations procurement and purchasing teams. Get forward-looking price, wage and cost data to benchmark your supplier’s costs, evaluate your purchasing performance and ultimately help you realize cost savings for your company.
The simple to use tool allows users to search Pricing and Purchasing data by concept, geography, series type and frequency. You can edit and build cost models which are composite indexes that use the underlying cost of production as weights and you can build reports on specific concepts, apply functions, and save for future use.
From the Cost Analyzer Build Query function you can:
- Find the data series necessary in your evaluation by searching forecast and historic databases, filtering for only what you need
- View the data quickly in a single page application and adjust for more or fewer results
- Analyze/Alter/Combine individual data series relevant to your business questions in a dedicated workspace
- Access preview charts to analyze individual series and their trendlines
- Export the data in any format necessary to plug into existing models, tools or applications for further analysis
- Re-Access your critical data easily via the tool or a refreshable Excel workbook
- Share your work with other colleagues simply and easily within the tool