Deep-dive, customized analysis of security risks as part of a wider country entry assessment.
- Position security threats within the risk picture for the business overall
- Optimize resource allocation, risk mitigation and exposure management
Analysis of security risks (disruptions due to political, civil unrest, and crime risks) along key routes and supply chain nodes.
- Utilizing state-of-the-art GIS tools and analytic techniques
- Leveraging national and subnational level risk reporting
Integrated qualitative and quantitative security threat assessment and outlook for your current or potential operations.
- Tailored to a client’s strategy, operational footprint and sector specific risk factors
- Mapping of city level operational footprint, determination and assessment of crime context
Quantitative and qualitative risk assessment for major events/venues
- Analysis and identification of relevant city, regional and national level security forces to better inform risk mitigation and planning efforts
Integrity-focused investigation into your current and future potential counterparty risk
- Assessment of potential exposure to FCPA/UK Bribery Act and other anticorruption legislation
- Assessment of potential exposure to payment, contract or reputational risk
Assessment of key country and regional dynamics, to establish the realistic scenarios you should plan for.
- Baseline scenario, viable alternative scenarios with ascribed probabilities and analysis of the impact of each scenario on your operating environment
- Indicators of change and triggers for each scenario to enable you to monitor which scenario(s) may be coming to fruition