This three day course provides participants with an understanding of the uses, limitations, opportunities and risks associated with the use of open source information, by demonstrating a tried and tested approach to gathering and analysing relevant and useful information. The Masterclass equips analysts and researchers with a structured OSINT workflow and the necessary practical skills to efficiently collect, monitor, collate, and analyse open source information – enabling you to produce high quality OSINT reports and briefings.
After attending the OSINT Masterclass you will be able to:
- Adopt a planned approach to conducting OSINT to ensure your outputs address the specific needs of your intended audience
- Make the most of open source information research tools to locate, filter, and collect information and data more efficiently and effectively
- Assess open source information for reliability, accuracy and potential biases
- Search social media platforms and use appropriate social media tools for monitoring and analysing open source information
- Derive meaning from disparate pieces of information, while mitigating the potential effect of common analytical pitfalls
- Craft effective OSINT reports and briefings
Prices include all relevant course materials, handouts and copies of the presentations, which will be provided on a USB memory stick at the end of the course.
OSINT Masterclass (per person):
Please read the OSINT Training Cancellation, Postponement and Substitutions Policy. (PDF, 39 KB)