OSINT GEO intelligence across countries of conflict and crisis
The growing extremist network and evolving threat risk make it imperative for intelligence professionals to quickly distill large quantities of data to quickly identify areas that require immediate focus.
In light of these needs, Airbus Defence and Space and Jane's by IHS Markit have partnered to develop Conflict Atlas – a powerful Geo-Intelligence (GEOINT) tool that combines high quality satellite imagery with operational and strategic analysis and insight, focusing on countries in conflict or of high risk.
Integrate Conflict Atlas into your internal systems to:
- Ease the big data burden and quickly pinpoint focus areas
- Obtain 1.5m resolution satellite imagery across whole countries and 0.5m resolution for areas such as bases, conflict zones and populated areas
- Support confident decision making with geospatial layers that provide strategic and operational information
- Share and verify important content across your intelligence community
- Add in-house layers to build an increasingly robust intelligence product