The chemical industry is fraught with uncertainty. In this environment, leading chemical companies have become more focused on tactical and strategic portfolio management. Tight monitoring of competitor activity is also important, but gathering credible intelligence can be a time-consuming and challenging process. In an environment of rapid change and market volatility, attaining this competitive advantage can make the difference between success and failure.
Competitive Company Analysis (CCA) from IHS Markit helps you to better understand your competitive position so that you can spot threats and opportunities in the market, and act accordingly. Rely on a unique combination of in-depth analysis and data which compares the strategic direction of the top chemical producers globally.
Scope of the Analysis
Each Competitive Company Analysis includes:
- Corporate overview and organization structure
- Strategic direction
- Company financials
- Major chemical manufacturing locations and intra-company synergies
- Major chemical material flows
- Production capacity tables
- Capacity expansion and restructuring
- Latest company news
- Product overviews
CCA also includes additional company benchmarking tools which will help you to assess your performance and competitive position relative to the industry leaders.
- Global Competitiveness Report – Provides details on each company’s operation, product integration, chemicals produced and strategic direction
- KPI Dashboard Tool – This is an interactive tool which allows the benchmarking of each company’s manufacturing position