Enabling clients to digitize and seamlessly manage the documentation flow associated with physical commodity assets, permitting inventory transparency, scheduling and optimization.
Commodity Tracker captures and digitizes the flow of paper inventory documents. This provides customers with a near real-time view of their physical commodities inventory, enabling accurate scheduling and optimization of physical assets.
Commodity desks are under increasing pressure to improve their cost and risk management. Logistics teams are burdened with managing a diverse flow of paper documents, from warehouse inventory reports to bills of lading. These documents arrive in multiple languages, formats and unit standards. Manually capturing and reconciling data from these hundreds of paper documents every month is expensive and error-prone, diverting resources away from value-add activities.
Available as a secure cloud-hosted portal, Commodity Tracker seamlessly transforms your existing paper inventory documents into digital data. The system analyzes the documents, and uses them to construct an accurate and up to date view of a firm’s global inventory, whether in storage or in transit. Data capture and document management are automated for logistics teams, improving speed, accuracy and efficiency without requiring your vendors or partners to change their processes.
- Improved efficiency – Full automation of all inventory updates, eliminating the need for data entry and manual reconciliations
- Reduced risk – Optical character recognition (OCR) technology is enhanced with machine learning-powered cognitive automation, to reduce errors and improve data quality
- New insights – Detailed, up to date views of current inventory data by location enable enhanced business planning including, inventory optimization and supply forecasting
- Interoperability – API access can be configured for direct integration into existing trading and risk systems, enhancing reconciliation activities and ensuring a single version of inventory data across all systems
- Document management – All documents are linked to the corresponding inventory and stored in a hosted environment, facilitating audit and risk compliance