Key drivers of the commodity markets for smarter investments
Understanding the interconnectivity across markets is a critical foundation for financial investment, due diligence and portfolio analysis. Our Commodity Price Forecasts service provides price forecasts and analysis on 42 key industrial and agricultural commodities across multiple sectors including energy, chemicals, agriculture, and metals.
- Develop informed market forecasts with a comprehensive, consistent view on global prices for key raw materials
- Analyze and develop core understanding of the markets, including both internal and external economic factors
- Critical price data and foundational analysis needed for valuation and risk modeling
- Make sense of short-term price changes and understand the implications for your portfolio
- Inform underwriting decisions and balance loan portfolios
We have the forecasts you can trust. For over 40 years we have been recognized for award-winning accuracy and deep insight with unmatched commodity price coverage: 500,000+ historic prices, 4,000+ forecasts, costs and wages, and 200+ cost models across 60 geographies. Now our expertise is available to help financial professionals understand the key drivers of the commodity markets for smarter investment.