Arm yourself with the cost outlook for packaging inputs across paper, glass and plastic.
What if you had a strategic partner to help you reduce spend by up to 10%?
With the Pricing & Purchasing team at IHS Markit on your side, you get accurate price outlooks for all types of packaging as well as key input costs, including pulp, chemicals and glass. For more than 40 years, our team has assisted the purchasing community with critical data, expert insight and proven forecasting models on the world’s paper and packaging markets and the key factors that drive them. Find in-depth market analyses of prices, costs, demand, productivity and margins to support your buying decisions worldwide.
Procurement officers, strategic planners and cost estimators leverage this service to:
- Obtain more accurate price estimates than broad inflation rates or historical trends
- Monitor prices and pinpoint the best times to make key purchases
- Evaluate supplier price quotes based on input costs and supplier margins
- Negotiate contract escalation clauses
- Track prices to evaluate purchasing performance
- Prepare budgets and financial reviews based on accurate price forecasts