Understand costs and empower negotiations with:
- Weekly Pricing Pulse – An overview of historic price movements for 10 key industrial materials indexes
- Examination of global wage trends with particular focus on North America, Europe and Asia
- Explanation of benefits, productivity and impact on overall compensation
- Detailed compensation tables: 10-year forecasts for manufacturing and construction wages
10-year outlook for labor costs, including total labor rates, manufacturing wages, construction wages, skilled versus unskilled occupations, and various other industry wage rates. Forecasts are quarterly and annual and updated quarterly or semi-annually.
Global Construction Compensation Module
The Global Construction Compensation module provides hourly base-wage figures for the construction and mining industry including unskilled, skilled, engineer, and project manager occupations in the construction industry. The study surveys 38 different countries as well as regional detail in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Russia, and the United States. This study allows for a cross country comparison of wage levels and escalation to aid in project and operations cost analysis. Hourly figures are reported as an annual average. This study is updated on a semi-annual frequency.
Global Manufacturing Compensation Module
The Global Manufacturing Compensation module provides hourly base-wage and hourly compensation figures for the total economy and the manufacturing sector. The study surveys 54 different countries as well as regional detail in China, Mexico, and the United States. This study allows for a cross country comparison of wage levels and escalation to aid in strategic sourcing decisions. Hourly figures are reported as an annual average. This study is updated on a semi-annual frequency.
US Burdened Wage Calculator
The US Burdened Wage Calculator estimates fully burdened wages for over 400 US industries including the manufacturing and service sectors. This tool combines the latest price and wage forecasts from P&P with data from the US Census of Manufacturers to produce a time series of wrap rates as well as fully burdened wages. Using the calculator, users can customize industry wrap rates by state and occupation providing more insight into detailed industry labor and associated overhead costs.
Discover the power of Connect®
- Customize the landing page to display relevant market reports, saved items, and the most recent industry analysis
- Easily navigate market reports, industry analysis, and publications to find the insights you need quickly
- Leverage Cost Analyzer to search, select, and manipulate data across forecast and historical price series, production cost models, and alloy cost models
- Review the latest prices in our Material Price Table
- Access in one click your saved workbooks, dashboards, and charts
- Enhance analysis through improved search, dynamic charting, easily accessible data