Accurate wage rate forecasts, labor supply and productivity across more than 50 countries.
Do your strategic manufacturing or sourcing plans factor in labor market conditions such as wage rates, labor supply and productivity?
For over 40 years, our team has assisted the purchasing community with critical data, expert insight and proven forecasting models on the world’s labor markets and the key factors that drive them. our Labor and wage rate coverage provides long-term forecasts for manufacturing wages, construction and mining wages, industry-specific wage rates, skilled versus unskilled occupations, productivity, exchange rates and more.
Strategic planners, procurement officers and cost estimators leverage this service to:
- Access more accurate compensation estimates than broad inflation rates or historical trends
- Determine future labor market conditions by country
- Benchmark labor costs by industry and occupation
- Make strategic sourcing decisions
- Control costs and maintain an adequate labor supply over the life of a project or operations
- Anticipate wage trends and their key drivers