Commission Manager provides a market leading, independent solution for the aggregation, reconciliation and management of Commission Sharing Agreements (CCAs/CSAs)
Commission Manager provides a platform, designed in partnership with leading global banks, for the virtual aggregation of commission credits to support efficient management of Commission Sharing Agreements (CSAs) and eligible research payments.
Evolving global regulations, including MiFID II, have led to heightened focus on how asset management companies pays for research. For asset management companies firms, managing multiple CSA programmes can be complex and operationally inefficient. Commission Manager helps asset management companies to virtually aggregate, view and manage CSA credits through our Commission Manager platform.
For asset management companies utilizing a Research Payment Account (RPA) the system instructs CSA sweeps and integrates with our Research Payment Manager platform.
Our automated reconciliation engine uses sophisticated matching criteria to identify discrepancies. Integration with our Evaluation platform allows seamless retrieval of research evaluation results to support budget allocations and keep a historical record of activity of research provider interactions.
Sell-side firms can also use the Commission Manager platform to automate and enhance the management of their clients’ CSA programmes in a cost-effective manner. The platform allows users to see direct CSA activity, including balances, payments and trade reconciliations.
- Single view – Deliver a single, consolidated view of CSA balances, trades, payments and sweeps across multiple CSA counterparties
- Operational efficiency – Reduce time and resources to reconcile trades and manage breaks and discrepancies
- Enhanced reporting and compliance – Access budget, fund level, audit reports and historical data for up to 10 years
- Cost efficiency – Complimentary to asset management companies
- Centralized payment management – Manage payments across CSA brokers, with split payment functionality