Understand the outlook for coal supply and demand in the Greater China region.
What is driving recent thermal coal export recovery in Greater China coal markets and is it sustainable? Where will the next opportunities lie given the country’s slowing demand?
Keep pace with coal industry developments in the Greater China region through our newly enhanced service that combines three deliverables. The China Coal Monthly report provides you with unrivaled data and analysis of regional coal prices, imports, exports, consumption and production figures, as well as insights into infrastructure, government and transportation issues. The China Coal Daily offers time-sensitive market news and coal pricing. Both reports leverage our partnership with domestic expert Xinhua Infolink. Every two weeks, you also receive the McCloskey Coal report, which provides a view of the global met and steam coal industry, including a full list of benchmark coal indices, freight rates and swaps.
Enterprise-wide access to service content through our online platform Connect® allows you to:
- Make superior decisions using insight from coal experts based in China
- Optimize investments, trades and buys
- Benchmark proprietary price markers for authoritative referencing
- Inform strategic plans with trade and freight data
- Download statistics on coal, coke, crude steel and iron production
- Identify coal production, ownership and stocks by quality and region
Watch this short video to learn about the full suite of IHS Markit coal capabilities.