Keep pace with the rapidly changing global olefins & derivatives from IHS Markit markets.
The global chemical industry's premier source for historical and forecast pricing, chemical provides the near-term outlook for regional and global olefins markets. Two additional, separate services monitor the ethylene oxide/ethylene glycol markets and global tire raw material costs. Our consultants obtain price information from discussions with key market players and provide daily, weekly or monthly reports depending on the service. You also receive unlimited access to our price and economics database and the Chemical Economy & Energy Overview Market Report -- a monthly issue filled with global economic updates, quarterly regional economic news, and valuable crude oil/natural gas data.
Online access to these resources, as well as to the experts behind the olefins market analysis and forecasting, ensures you can:
- Make better business decisions with reliable price/cost data
- Leverage comprehensive regional coverage and support in one service
- Identify most cost-effective raw materials to use
- Determine industry and company profitability for investment purposes
- Optimize procurement decisions