Keep pace with the global chemical industry and its competitive markets.
Every year, the chemical industry invests billions of dollars in new and sustaining capital to ensure it can meet future demand growth. While these massive investments confer obvious benefits, they also carry tangible risks. Today’s focus on making the right chemical product at the right location for the right market has never been more intense. That’s why chemical professionals look to the IHS Chemical Economics Handbook.
In publication for more than 60 years, the Chemical Economics Handbook (CEH) provides five-year outlooks and extensive market data on more than 300 industrial chemicals. Find supply, demand, manufacturing processes, price and trade information for individual chemicals or these major chemical groups:
Subscribe today to:
- Find market-by-market analysis of supply, demand and price
- Forecast and plan for future demand
- Understand the impact of competing materials
- Assess competitive environment and key players
- Generate customer leads and find suppliers
- Analyze the effects of feedstocks and regulations on profitability
Watch video: Chemical Economics Handbook