Strategic planners, technology and global project managers, R&D professionals and process engineers depend on our renewables consulting practice to find specific answers to their unique situations. Whether you are deciding to invest in a green technology, product or process, Chemical can help you surmount your greatest challenges, such as the following:
Economic and Industry Analysis
- What is the long-term outlook for producing specific chemicals from bio-based fuels?
- Where are the markets for solar energy materials with the most end-use potential?
- Is this bio-based production method the most cost-competitive?
- Which firms in the industry produce specific renewable products? What technology is being used in the photovoltaics market segment?
- Who are the major biofuel producers?
- Who are the major providers of carbon sequestration?
- What is the carbon footprint of our production process, and how can we reduce it?
- Where should we be spending our R&D budget now to anticipate tomorrow’s markets?
- What is the life cycle of this product?
- How should we position our product in the market? Who are the target end users?
- Should we invest in this green technology, product or process?
Our consultants leverage the expertise and insights of our Process Economics Program (PEP), Carbon Footprint Initiative, Safe and Sustainable Series Initiative and other cutting-edge research programs to provide actionable insights into your individual case.
We offer a wide range of solutions that include, for example:
- Commercial and investment evaluation of renewable and green technologies and solar energy materials
- Concept-to-commercialization evaluation of developing technologies
- Financial feasibility studies and risk analysis
- New business development, value chain analysis, new product and end-use potential and market positioning
- Inter-material competition and cost competitiveness
- Carbon footprint assessment and environmental issue analysis
- Comparative life cycle analysis of products and value chains
- Government environmental legislation and policies
- Market premiums, non-conventional revenue streams
- Support with government regulations and filings
Anadarko Advances Liquid Natural Gas Commercialization Opportunity in Mozambique with Third-Party Study
One of the world's largest independent energy exploration/production companies responded to a request from the Government of Mozambique by sponsoring a third-party study of requirements for developing trillions of cubic feet of natural gas as well as the value of related mega-projects for the local economy and people. The study was completed in only 30 days.Learn more about our client's successes
Toray Industries America Implements Strategic Roadmap to Uncover New Markets for Aggressive Growth by 2020
This US subsidiary of the global industry leader – with headquarters in Japan and operations in 25 countries – compiled a list of more than 400 market opportunities before selecting 5 priorities and developing action plans to accelerate entry and increase traction in new markets. All five plans were approved by the parent company's CEO.Learn more about our client's successes
Global Chemical Company Strengthens Leadership in Solar Energy Sector with Strategic Market Insights
One of the world's largest chemical companies has established itself as a leader in the solar energy sector by providing materials to manufacturers of photovoltaic (PV) cells. At a time when two-thirds of other providers went out of business, this company has successfully balanced its client portfolio and expanded its business in this sector.Learn more about our client’s successes
National Oil Company Develops Informed Strategies for Growing Chemical Business in Changing Global Market
This national oil company wanted to give investors confidence so they developed a two-pronged strategy to grow its core oil business and set the stage for launching a new chemical business, while staying abreast of market changes and avoiding up to $4 billion in potential costs/risk to its reputation.Learn more about our client’s successes
WMC 2021: 39th Annual World Methanol Conference
Annual World Methanol Conference
37th Annual World Petrochemical Conference
The World Petrochemical Conference is heading back (...)
GPS + PEPP
For 2021, the Global Plastics Summit (GPS) will be (...)