Strategic planners, technology and global project managers, R&D professionals and process engineers depend on our renewables consulting practice to find specific answers to their unique situations. Whether you are deciding to invest in a green technology, product or process, Chemical can help you surmount your greatest challenges, such as the following:
Economic and Industry Analysis
- What is the long-term outlook for producing specific chemicals from bio-based fuels?
- Where are the markets for solar energy materials with the most end-use potential?
- Is this bio-based production method the most cost-competitive?
- Which firms in the industry produce specific renewable products? What technology is being used in the photovoltaics market segment?
- Who are the major biofuel producers?
- Who are the major providers of carbon sequestration?
- What is the carbon footprint of our production process, and how can we reduce it?
- Where should we be spending our R&D budget now to anticipate tomorrow’s markets?
- What is the life cycle of this product?
- How should we position our product in the market? Who are the target end users?
- Should we invest in this green technology, product or process?
Our consultants leverage the expertise and insights of our Process Economics Program (PEP), Carbon Footprint Initiative, Safe and Sustainable Series Initiative and other cutting-edge research programs to provide actionable insights into your individual case.
We offer a wide range of solutions that include, for example:
- Commercial and investment evaluation of renewable and green technologies and solar energy materials
- Concept-to-commercialization evaluation of developing technologies
- Financial feasibility studies and risk analysis
- New business development, value chain analysis, new product and end-use potential and market positioning
- Inter-material competition and cost competitiveness
- Carbon footprint assessment and environmental issue analysis
- Comparative life cycle analysis of products and value chains
- Government environmental legislation and policies
- Market premiums, non-conventional revenue streams
- Support with government regulations and filings